For years the Xaar 128 set the industry standard by offering a consistent, simple and highly flexible inkjet solution for a variety of applications across the coding & marking and wide-format graphics industries. The Xaar 128 printhead is available in two drop volume variants (40 pL and 80 pL) and is compatible with a range of UV, solvent and oil-based inks.
Light and powerful
Compact footprint, light carriage and weighing only 15.5 g, it is ideal for applications where weight is a key design requirement
• Up to 8.3 kHz firing frequency
• Available in two drop-size variants (40 pL and 80 pL)
• Robust and cost effective solution
• 185 dpi (native) printhead resolution.
Easy to integrate
• Adaptable across multiple digital print markets
• Compatible with an extensive range of oil-based, solvent-based and UV inks
• Simple electronic interface promoting quick and easy integration
• Wide operating latitude for lower cost inks.
Used for :
Large Format Printer, Infiniti; Liyu; Limitless; DGI Spacejet 3250P, NUR Fresco III, Allsign E-Type, Zhongye ZY-7208 / ZY-7212 / ZY-7212+ / ZY-7216 / ZY-7216+ / ZY-7224 / ZY-7224+, Ampla Digital Targa Plus